Want to go somewhere…But not sure where??
You’ve seen movies, tv shows, even documentaries which feature different locations around the world. You’ve seen all the pictures on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms showcasing those beautiful, scenic locations from city streets to mountain tops.
But how do you choose where to go?
The choices are endless, and believe it, it’s not easy to choose one when you have a plethora of options to pick from. However, some people know from the start where they want to go. It’s not so easy for others.
10 Things To Consider When Choosing A Destination
1. What do you like to do in your spare time?
2. Do you want to explore your own location? Or heritage seeking?
3. Why are you traveling?
4. Are you traveling alone or with others such as your significant other, family, friends?
5. Do you like warm or cold weather? Weather that constantly changes?
6. Do you like to explore off the beaten path or stick to guided exploration?
7. Are you seeking a challenge or playing it safe?
8. Do you want to stay within your current limits or explore other places/countries?
9. What would other travels recommend?
10. What gives you a rush?
Now, this list is not mutually exclusive or exhaustive. Meaning, these aren’t the only questions to ask yourself and the list can go on. I tried to focus exclusively on questions you’d ask yourself when choosing a physical destination to go to and not factors such as finances, fear, or time which would contribute to picking a destination.
Happy destination hunting!