Sunshine Blogger Award
Hey guys! I’d like to give Ingrid from Experiments in Fiction a HUGE thank you for nominating me for the sunshine blogger award! Ingrid’s website hosts a variety of interesting stories, narratives, and poetry so make sure you check out her page!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site
Here are the questions Ingrid asked:
- When did you start writing?
- What are your writing goals?
- What do you prefer to read, factual or fictional writing?
- Do you prefer poetry or prose?
- Do you prefer short fiction or novels?
- What is your dream holiday destination?
- How would you spend your last day on earth, if you could chose to do absolutely anything?
- What is your favourite song?
- Do you use social media to promote your writing and if so, which platforms?
- Have you ever written a book, or do you plan to (please provide details)?
- Large hotel or small guest house: which do you prefer and why?
Here are my answers:
- I started writing when I was 6 years old in Elementary school. I wrote short stories based off my experiences as a very shy, introverted kid trying to connect with others in school. There was a huge gap after Elementary when I stopped writing but thanks to COVID I’ve picked up writing again!
- My writing goals are to continue to build my blog with relevant and interesting content, progress with my writing style (I’m so used to writing objective, research papers because of my schooling), and convey my messages to my audience in a quick yet fun way.
- I like to read factual and fictional writings or stories. I can’t possibly choose between the two!
- I prefer poetry but appreciate the style and nature of prose
- I prefer novels but am not afraid of reading short fiction.
- My dream holiday destination would be London. I’ve been there once before, and I have a ton of other places I’d love to visit one day, but there’s something about London that attracts me to me. This would be the place I’d go back to time and time again!
- I would spend my last day on earth going through all the pictures and videos I’ve taken while traveling. The memories and connections I’ve made throughout my numerous trips and adventures would be a beautiful way to remember people and places I love.
- This is a hard one, but I think my favorite song would be Until the End by Breaking Benjamin. This song has gotten me through a lot of hard, depressing times. I even have the line “I will go on until the end” tattooed on my left shoulder blade with their band logo underneath.
- I definitely use my social media platforms to promote my blog and the many pictures I’ve taken on my travels! I use Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, TikTok, and Snapchat (although I’m not as active on the last 3 platforms as I’d like to be)
- I’ve never written a book and at the moment I don’t have any plans to. I appreciate all the time, effort, and work authors/writers put into their books!
- I’d prefer a large hotel. I’ve stayed at small guest houses and hostels while in the UK and Europe. They were very nice, and I’ve met a lot of cool people, but honestly they made me very uncomfortable. I prefer large hotels so I have more privacy, amenities, and activities to partake in.
- Expressions of My Life
- Best of the Midwest
- Sincerely, Jah
- Beyond The Miles Travel Blog
- Twirling Book Princess
- CJ Attractions Guide
- Nocturnal Storyteller
- NOT SO SECRET ME
- Crispy Confessions
- What is your favorite content to write about?
- Do you like to travel and why?
- Why did you start writing?
- Would you prefer to live in a city or the country side?
- If you had a plane ticket to take a trip right now where would you go?
- What is your favorite T.V. show?
- What is your favorite movie genre?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea? Or something else?
- What is your favorite sport and why?
- Do you collect any souvenirs when you travel? If so, what and why?
- Do you prefer to write your content on a pen and paper or with a computer? Why?
Thank you so much, love you guys!
14 thoughts on “Sunshine Blogger Award”
Congratulations on the nomination! I also loved reading more about you 🙂
Jenna Von x
Congratulations on the nomination!!! And thank you so much for nominating me ❤️❤️
I’m so happy, you have no idea 😍😍
Thank you, and no problem!
Congratulations! Great answers and great new questions 😊
Congrats on the nomination!
Wow. my hearty congratulations on the nomination.