Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award
I’d like to give a HUGE thank you and shout out to the blogger Persnickety Living for nominating me for the ideal inspiration blogger award!! I highly recommend you check her out her blog at Persnickety Living as she posts amazing content on travel, lifestyle, and food! Be sure to check out her Twitter @PersnicketyKit as well!
The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award
So, what is the ideal inspiration blogger award? Kit explains on her blog that this is an unofficial award to recognize other blogger’s amazing work.
This is such an amazing thing to do as there are so many phenomenal bloggers out there, from a plethora of backgrounds and topics of interest, who post such amazing, vulnerable, and awesome content!
As part of the award, I have to answer 5 questions Kit asked the nominated bloggers. Here are her questions:
- Being kind to our planet is more important than ever. What is one thing (big or small) that you have made to be more eco-friendly?
- What is the best benefit of travel?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- If you had to live one day of your life over and over (think Groundhog Day), what and where would it be?
- What was your favorite toy when you were growing up and why?
- What I’ve been doing for years now to be more eco-friendly is using a water bottle from the container store. Instead of buying tons of gallons or smaller bottles of water, and throwing them away when I’m done, I just use my own water bottle that can be washed and used many times.
- There are so many benefits to traveling! For me, I’d say the best benefit of traveling is gaining new experiences. There’s so much out there to learn, so many things to discover, that we’re never done learning or growing as individuals. With each trip I take, no matter if I’m staying in the USA or going abroad, I’m always excited to see what new things I can learn or take away from my travel experience.
- The thing that inspired me to start my blog was my passion for writing and connecting with others in the community. COVID has given me a rare opportunity so I took it and ran with it! I’ve always loved writing and wrote quite a bit when I was younger. But just being able to write about my passion (travel), promoting my writing with others, and connect with other bloggers in the community have contributed to creating this blog!
- Re-living a day over and over again sounds very tiring. However, I’d say the one day I’d love to relive was the day I met my best friend in London. We were on a Jack the Ripper tour back in 2015 when we both studied abroad. We didn’t really speak to each other at the time but somehow noticed each other’s presence at some point. We both got to talking about our love for crime and serial killers, how we both majored in criminal justice back in the USA, and how we were both excited to be in London. This was the start of a friendship that still stands 5 yrs later. We had such a great time on that tour, we went out to eat and explore London afterwards, and it is a day I’ll never forget.
- I had a lot of favorite toys when I was younger. I’d say the one I loved to play with over and over again was my kitchen set. I’m not sure why, especially now that I’m an adult whose too lazy to cook most of the time, there was something about that plastic food and kitchen set that made me very happy when I played with it.
Thank you again Kit, from Persnickety Living, for nominating me for the award! Now, I’d like to nominate some bloggers who are very inspiring!
- Adulting Be Like
- Lynn from Millennial Living
- Hayley from Pugsy Wanderlusts Travels
- Constance from 9ijalazy
- Mrs D. from I can show you the world
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer your nominator’s questions
- Nominate up to 9 bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify your nominees by visiting and commenting on their blogs
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link to the award creator: Rising Star from Ideal Inspiration
- What is your favorite location and why?
- If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be and why?
- How did you decide what to write about for your blog and why?
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What are your plans after COVID is over?
You guys are amazing! Keep doing what you’re doing!
24 thoughts on “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award”
Congrats! I love your answers – I also had one of those kitchen sets and I was obsessed with it! It came with loads of foam foods and I used to sneak around at night so I could play with it when my parents went to bed, haha!
It was the best lol and I’m glad to hear you enjoyed those kitchen sets too!
This was really cool! I loved your answers to her questions! Thanks for sharing lady 💕
Love this type of posts, its a great way to connect with fellow bloggers and get to know each other better👍
Congratulations on your nomination. And I am in love with your answers!
Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it
Congratulations! I loved reading your answers! x
Congrats on the award! You’re a great writer.
Thank you! I appreciate that 😊
This is so great! Great answers to some very interesting questions x
Congrats on the nomination! I too, got a rare opportunity with Covid, it ain’t all bad 😊
Congratulation on your award nomination and remain safe.
You are welcome